During the COVID-19 pandemic, many employers, both public and private sector organizations, were forced to send their staff home and adopt remote working. And, everyone feared how effective remote working could be. Surprisingly, the results turned out to be better than expected.
So, is remote working here to stay? Has it become the ‘new normal’? We don’t have the answer, however remote working was found to be extremely successful. Which is why ClearDesk – one of the best Australian-based software company operating both locally and internationally – is here with you to explore all of the possibilities and benefits remote working offers.
The Value of Remote Working
Many experts predict that even when the coronavirus is long behind us, many employees will still work from home. Why? – The answer is simple: the COVID-19 pandemic has unlocked a new easily maintainable and cost-effective way of working.
Plus, many companies have already adopted remote working technologies and made pretty huge investments. Now they know that remote working works and that they can save tons of money on office costs. Also, a survey has shown that when people work from home they tend to have shorter breaks, are more focused, and more productive.
But, in order to enjoy all of the benefits of remote working offers, you need to use the right tools.
The ClearDesk Solutions
At ClearDesk, we make effective remote working possible, by providing your employees with a simple, cloud-based, single-view platform that helps maintain productivity whether they’re in the workplace or not. Implementing ClearDesk’s solutions now, could set your business up for success in the months, and years to come.
The truth is, each of the three ClearDesk solutions will make effective remote working easily achievable. All you need to do is choose one of the packages based on your requirements. Here are the three solutions you can choose from:
- Desk Portal
- Single Sign-On
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Office 365 Simplification
- Application Integration
- Inter-application data integration
- Create user reports
- View reports to help your business
- View Reports to make better decisions
- Dashboarding on one pane of glass
The benefits are Clear
As well as making the transition process seamless, ClearDesk can help deliver improved efficiencies to your business, along with a number of other benefits.
- Easy user adoption with complete management oversight.
- No-touch onboarding delivered remotely by the ClearDesk team without any need for contact with your staff.
- Single sign-on for users. No downtime switching between apps.
- Management and access privileges adhered to in Microsoft 365 and all apps.
- Logging of activity for management.
- Flexible pricing options and low-cost installation.
So, now that you get the bigger picture of the future of remote working, it’s time to contact ClearDesk and ensure you get the ultimate work from home tools for you and your staff.